The enthralling city of Cairo, Egypt features on almost every traveller’s wishlist. And with good reason – a gorgeous skyline, an abundance of experiences to partake in and plenty of tourist attractions to visit, the city is definitely a dream destination for many. Attractions that you just cannot give a miss on your short escapade include Pyramids Of Giza, Keops Pyramid, Sphinx. While nature lovers and outdoorsy people will love exploring Pyramids Of Giza, Keops Pyramid, Sphinx in Cairo, history buffs will definitely get a joy out of visiting Pyramids Of Giza, Keops Pyramid, Sphinx. If you are visiting with your family, your kids will have a blast at the Pyramids Of Giza, Keops Pyramid, Sphinx. There are some other attractions in Cairo that are equally important to visit such as and are worthwhile becoming a reason to extend your stay here. It is always good to know travel tips of the city you intend on visiting – from its currency and emergency contact numbers to its tipping etiquettes and internet connectivity. The best way to learn the culture of a city is to indulge in their local cuisine. Look out for restaurants like that offer local food and make your trip a tasty treat. While in the city, you can also take guided tours to various attractions. I have taken the time to make this awesome trip Plan for Cairo, Egypt. The trip will cost ONLY $494.
No Breakfast Included
Price per night: 9.31 USD
Phone: +20 2 2579 9104
Rooftop, 7th Floor
26 Mahmoud Bassiouny St.
Talat Harb Sq. 11556
Giza Pyramids in the morning.
– Oldest of 7 wonders of the world
– It was used to bury bodies
– The first kings and queens had their own burial chambers in the pyramid
– It was built for the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khufu, and was completed around 2560 BCE
Early morning trip to Alexandria.
– Site where pharaohs were buried
– Known for famous lighthouse
– grew from a small port town to become the grandest and most important metropolis in ancient Egypt
Rent car and drive to Luxor on day 3
Rent car for the day. Day 4 is all about the West Bank.
– contains some of the most important archaeological sites in the world
– Found on the Nile
– Home to many famous temples such as the Temple of Mentuhotep Nebhepetre
Drive back to Cairo and try the local market and food scene at Khan-El-Khalili on day 5.
Prepare for your flight home on day 6.
I hope you take this advice and take a trip to Cairo.